May 30, 2011

Best Of...

Just gonna post some of my better photos from Japan that i edited.  I definitely took a lot in the first month but i seem to be losing my photo mojo.

Anyway, here they are!  And again, if anyone is interested i'm selling poster prints of them on my little website:  ~*~*~phxArts~*~*~

Also linking up at:  



River in Kawaramachi, Kyoto

Buddha statue at Kiyomizu Temple, Kyoto

Nishikitenmanguu Shrine in Kawaramachi, Kyoto

Nishikitenmanguu again

And again.

Koi in pond at Kiyomizu Temple, Kyoto

Kinkakuji Temple, Kyoto

Little flower buds at Kinkakuji Temple, Kyoto

Zen garden at Ginkakuji Temple, Kyoto

Gravel path at Ginkakuji Temple, Kyoto

Ginkakuji Temple through the trees, Kyoto

Panoramic view of Ginkakuji Temple grounds and city in the background, Kyoto

Kaminarimon in Asakusa, Tokyo

Sensoji Temple grounds, Tokyo

Hachiko statue at Shinjuku Station, Tokyo

And this last one is actually from my trip here in 2007.. Just a re-do of my picture from Miyajima.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...