Sep 11, 2013

Endings and Beginnings

It's been more than a month since my last entry; I didn't even post once during the month of August.  I'm pretty sure that's the first time I've skipped a month since I've started this blog.
Oh well, there's a first time for everything..

Today was my last day of work at the daycare.  

Been there for more than 2 years.
Had to say good-bye to my Yama-chan on Monday, as he didn't come yesterday or today..

Those who know me personally already know my plans, but just for those of you who don't-
I'm heading back to the States September 29th, and will be there for about 6 months.
Of course I'm coming back to Japan, but this time with a student visa.
I just got tired of the whole English-teaching thing.  It's never what I wanted to do, and if I'm going to improve and get myself out of the business, I decided I'd better go back and study the language some more.
So, that's what I'm doing!

I'm excited to go back.. it's been 2 and 1/2 years since I left Seattle and I miss it.
But...
I'm as equally nervous about it all too.
And I hate moving.  :p

Well, more on the past month later.  A lot has happened.
But for now, I gotta grab my bags and run out the door.  Gotta catch my night bus down to Kyoto, then off to Kagoshima on Friday!  Adventures, adventures.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...